Within Wales, all Educational Establishments are inspected by Her Majesty's Inspectorate ESTYN, ensuring that standards of teaching and learning are maintained at a high level.
Some of the key findings from our most recent inspection include:
- Standards and progress are excellent;
- The curriculum is innovative and exciting;
- The partnership with parents and carers is outstanding;
- Very good attention is given to pupils’ views;
- The quality of teaching is excellent; and
- There is a very high quality and generous quantity of learning resources.